The Canadian social security system covers various programs, many of which are run by the countrys provinces and territories. In general, benefits are similar across all provinces and territories; however, Quebec implements its own pension plan.
Get PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1957030
The government provides financial support to provincial and territorial governments through four main transfer programs – the Canada Health Transfer (CHT), the Canada Social Transfer (CST), and Equalization and Territorial Formula Financing (TFF) – to help them provide social programs and services to citizens. Private employee benefits are gaining popularity, and many companies offer private benefit plans for employees to supplement the government-sponsored hospital and medical plans.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Canada, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Canada, detailed information about the private benefits in Canada, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Canada.
– Employment Standards Legislation sets minimum terms and conditions of employment, and both employers and employees must strictly adhere to them.
– Old-age and survivor’s pensions, unemployment, disability, sickness, death, work injury, healthcare, maternity and paternity benefits are the main state and compulsory benefits in force in Canada.
– Human rights, occupational health and safety, workers compensation and Canadian labor relations legislation are statutory obligations in Canada.
– The implementation of private employee benefits in Canada is not uniform, as every province or territory has its own legislation.
View Complete TOC with tables & Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/employee-benefits-in-canada-2018-report.html/toc
– This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Canada.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
– It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
– It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Canada.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Canada.
– Assess Canadian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
– Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Canada.
– Gain insights into key organizations governing Canadian employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN CANADA
Make An Enquiry @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1957030
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.2 Types of Retirement Plan
6.1.6 Payment Options
6.1.7 Typical Employer Practice
6.1.8 Employee and employer contributions
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States – 12207
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ http://bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow me on : https://marketinfo247.wordpress.com/